Topics in Early Childhood Education

Monday, October 16, 2006

Uncle!

This REALLY has not been my week! Even though I was recovering from my running incident, I went on a scheduled vacation to Hawaii. My first big experience in a major earthquake! We were without power and water at our hotel for about 13 hours. It was difficult to get food (no restaurants open, etc.) and water. We spent over an hour in line to get into the ABC convenience store to get some water and snacks. I know these are minor inconveniences. There wasn't damage or injuries here on Oahu. We are all subject to natural occurrences. It is amazing how it changes one's perspective!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you when I first heard of the earthquake and then car accident. Crazy two major events in a very short time.

Thinking of you and hope you are well.

-Colleen 2330.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home